- Committed to deliver exceptional results and heightenthe trajectory of students' academic and career success. Practical, direct approach to imparting Chemistrylessons with a deep passionfor understanding andcommunicating novel Chemistry concepts based on extensive research skills.
- Experience in staff management procedures positively impacting overall morale and productivity. Enthusiastic teacher eager to contribute to team success through hard work, mindfulness and excellent organizational skills. Clear understanding of recent teaching and learning methodologies. Motivated to grow, learn, and excel in teaching.
- Recognized consistently for performance excellence and contributions to success in school industry. Strengths in computing and technology backed by extensive training in my subjects' contents.
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCES IN BIOCHEMISTRY| FACULTY OF SCIENCE- 08/1992 MSc in Biochemistry | Cairo Uiversity-
- Post Graduate Diploma-Educational leadership and administration | The American University in Cairo (AUC)-03/2011.
- MEd-Masters' degree in education leadership |TheMurdoch University-(Perth) Australia/Dubai 01/2016
- Specialization: Educational Evaluation and Research
- HOD'S & M.Managemen